TRUTH!

One turn and journey was going to be over, one turn and Duds would be home, one turn and he could relax, or he thought so. As Hera was about to take that last turn, Duds made him stop a little before, before they could be seen by Taklya and Vee, who were arguing and could be over heard.


Taklya: "I love you, you are a perfect girl for me, and we do gel well when we are together, so why don't you like me."


Vee: "I like you, but as a friend, I never looked at you in that way and you know I love Monk. You should understand."


Hera wanted to see too, too believe what he was hearing, had thought Taklya would back out and not do anything to break the group.


Taklya:"But he does not like you, he has said it clearly before too, has he not, then why do you still love him."


Vee:"Does knowing that the person you love does not love you back, make you stop loving that person."


At this point Taklya looked really confused, and had no idea what to say.


Taklya:"At least think over it, before making any decision."


Vee:"My decision is clear, and I am sure Monk is never going to love me back, but it does not mean, that I will ever be in love with you. And now you should leave, others will be coming, and I am going in. Bye, and I don't want others to know about this episode, I want it too have never happened, and neither do I want to lose all you good friends."


Taklya:"Okay, you go now; I will go in few minutes."


And as she turned and walked away, Duds pulled Hera back and


Duds: Whispering "Hera let’s get out of here, he must not know that we overheard him"


Hera: "Wh..." Duds pressed his mouth.


Through sign language, Duds got Hera to start bike and take a round, and come back after about 15 minutes, and on that round Duds explained him everything. Duds told Hera to act as if nothing had happened between Vee and Taklya, they knew nothing and blah blah blah is what Hera got.


However, when Hera and Duds got back to hostel, they expected everyone to be back or none of them, but they found Taklya still waiting there. And this time as Hera made that turn and was heading for hostel, Taklya stopped them, and asked Hera to go away, I want to talk with Duds alone. Hera looked at Duds and when she said okay, Hera got going.


Hera turned his bike drove out, and parked it out of view and walked quickly back to the previous hiding place and .......heard


Taklya:"..................I love you, Duds, I really love you. Do you love me too?"


Hera's jaw dropped and remained open as he saw what he was hearing.


Duds:"UAh!" She had look of disbelief and astonished!


Taklya: Continuing “Tell me you love me, you do not have to reply today itself, I can wait for your answer."


Duds coming to her senses


Duds:"But you just proposed Vee, I heard it myself, and now you are proposing me, how shallow of you!"


Taklya:"So you did hear that, I am sorry, I was mesmerized by her, you are my real love, she was my mirage and you are my reality, you are the TRUTH of my life."


Duds:"You know, I like Hera, and certainly I know he does not, he considers me one of his friend, but that does not matter here, I don't love you not because I love someone else, but because I did not approve of your conduct before, and certainly not too night. And you are so confused of what you really want, how shall you know what TRUTH is. Good Bye"


And she walked away, and Hera looked on till she had gone in, and then Hera moved swiftly to hide behind a wall while Taklya drove away looking furious. Hera walked to his bike, went to nearest phone booth and called Monk and told the whole TRUTH and only TRUTH and nothing else. That night rest of the group assembled to do damage control.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

1 Response to "TRUTH!"

  1. soni says:
    March 4, 2010 at 8:31 AM

    great twist :)

Post a Comment